V11 HC WFP Link
The main features of the V11 HC WFP Link model include the following.
- High powered 12v pump controller (35 Amps max)
- Suitable for softwashing pumps
- Long range radio remote control
- Buildings are no longer an obstacle
- Supplied with rugged, water resistant fob
- Control your system from phone, fob or controller
- Choose which functions each fob button controls (or use the standard settings)
- Easy to use and simple to install
- Copes easily with demanding daily use
- Extends life of resin cartridges
- Controls water flow accurately (0-99) and dependably
- Advanced micro Dead End detection and retesting
- Accurate battery voltage testing
- Low battery cut off override function
- Unit is sealed to IP65, stopping water ingress
- Supplied with full wiring kit, fuses and fuse holders, and full instructions.
This controller is our most advanced radio remote. It will provide long range radio control of your system without the need to return to your van to adjust your controller. The controller even works around buildings. You can control your system with an app on your phone. This gives access to all the functions on your controller such as on, off, increase or decrease flow, autocalibrate, view TDS, etc. The app allows you to create different settings for different poles. You can select ON/OFF, Flexiflo (up down) or Wash & Rinse (switch between two flow rates). Whichever feature your controller has, it is available on your phone. You can even check your leisure battery charge.
The controller has advanced micro Dead End detection and retesting ensures that when the water flow is restricted (eg the pole has become disconnected from the hose, or there is a blockage) the controller shuts down the pump safely, with no pressure build up, allowing you to fix the problem before restarting the system.
As well as advanced battery management, with the battery voltage displayed at the touch of a button, extends the life of the battery and enables the controller to shut down the system if necessary to avoid irreversible damage. This function can be disabled if required; the controller will still display accurate voltage and give a low battery warning. However, we recommend that the override is used only to complete the job in hand and not be left as a permanent setting as running the battery below 10.5 volts for any length of time will result in serious damage.
Note: The V11 HC controller will run with or without a pump pressure switch. However, we recommend that you use one to give ultimate protection.