This controller uses a split relay to charge your leisure battery. The controller detects when the engine ignition and only then supplies current to the leisure battery, which is charged by the alternator. Once the engine is switched off, the split relay will open so the leisure battery is no longer drawing a charge. This means that your leisure battery can be recharged whilst travelling between sites, providing you with sufficient charge whenever and wherever you need it. Supplied with full wiring kit, connectors, fuses and fuse holders, and full instructions.
- Charges the leisure battery
- Easy to use and simple to install
- Copes easily with demanding daily use
- Extends life of resin cartridges
- Controls water flow accurately (0-99) and dependably
- Advanced micro Dead End detection and retesting
- Accurate battery voltage testing
- Low battery cut off override function
- Unit is sealed to IP64, stopping water ingress
Note: We would advise that the V11 charging split relay charging system may be fitted to vehicles with intelligent alternator start/stop systems that have Euro 5 or earlier rated enhine emission standards.
Note: No VSR (variable split relay) may be not suitable for vehicles with the new Euro 6 engine emission standards. Euro 6 rated engines will require a battery to battery charging system.
We reccomend consulting your vehicle manufacturer or dealer as fitting an auxiliary electrical split relay to some vehicles may invalidate the manufacturer's warranty.
Note: The leisure battery will still require mains charging on occasion to maintain full charge.